CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

She..Victoria


I never thought we would cross path in my 4 years of studies here in KL, i never thought that i would one day be with someone who is a chindian; and loving every single beat of it.

Victoria, i can't thank you enough for all that you have brought to me. You have in this one year's time brought me so much joy and happiness, worries and anxieties, laughter (no tears yet) - but it might just come this Sunday-. 23rd of June is a very special day for the both of us, it was the day we became a couple. I have no regrets knowing you, neither do i have any regrets choosing you.

Even though it has only been a year since we (really) met, but it does seem like we have known each other for a long time. In this one year plus, i dare to say we have been through a great deal of trials, patients, tolerance - learning to accept each other the way we are, learning to understand each other and to love one another.

If i may say, you have already made me a better man. I praise God for such a person as you, His beautiful creation. You have given me a boost in my self-esteem, given me confidence and encouragement when i am down.

Just as i thought that i would finally be closer to you now; God decides to bring you further from me. He has His own plans for you that will be greater, you must trust Him. This will be a test for the both of us, and if we continue to keep our eyes on Jesus, at the same time be transparent and honest, loving each other - i believe and know that we can pull through any obstacle, trials, and hardship.

Remember, nowhere is too far for me to find you, not distance can stop me from going that distance for you. Once i have given my heart to you, it is yours to keep and i will never ask it from you. I can't find a word that can express my love for you, except for these 3 words (I love you). I will miss you, and i will be waiting for the day i see you again.

6 comments:

Christopher Sam said...

aaa! James...so comel...hahaha

Shu Ern said...

AWWWWWWW!!!! ^^

J-mes said...

Chris what u mean so comel?

Hahahah, shuern went "awwww"

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww.. sweetnyer (:

Mark Leo said...

Wah lau, you sound as if you are getting married la!

J-mes said...

Hahhaa...Mark that's funny...well its me expressing myself.

Hahhaa..Ally i dun wanna get diabetes no sweet