CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ahhhh....

It's 1.30 am on a Wednesday morning, the taste of freedom is near (i think), it will be my final 2 papers for my degree in Hotel management. How fast fast fast time flies....

I bet all my friends are still banging their heads and scratching their tables as they read through some 500 power-point slides as we all prepare for our final 2 papers - Food Sociology and Organizational Behaviour- KILLERS.

I have to say tho, power-point slide is a brilliant invention, because it is useful especially on last-minute revisions. Having said that, if you have no clue of the short-pointers in those slides then it is a dead and useless tool.

Thursday's an off day, meeting up with Ms Leow and then Friday is the final of all final moment, my oral defense for my dissertation (thesis)....its coming that freedom...fingers cross, hope that every thing will turn outt Good...


Time for BED

4 comments:

Wendee said...

all the best for the final!

Alison said...

good luck for your oral defense!!! :)

Daphne said...

i think by the time you see this, already done your oral defense haha! freedom~

J-mes said...

Hello Ladies!!!

Thanks for the wishes and encouragement...and Daphne, i read it before my oral defense hahahhaa