CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Really...

Really..I have no idea what to post about nowadays.. It seems like i do not tell my life's story that often or the thoughts that runs through my brain.

Then again if i were to post something, it would be about Victoria...

Oh i know, I've been working out my internship at this restaurant call CintaRia - no its not a malay restaurant, its a western cum local restaurant that serves both simplified western and local cuisine, it is relatively new in the food industry; however the owners (family) have been in this business ages ago.

Well what's interesting of my internship in this Restauarant is that almost every weekend i have to produce 2 new recipes for sales. So far i have created a 4 course set meal (not as good as i hoped it would be) and the other was Prawns Pesto Oglio pasta, mushroom spaghetti and french onion soup. My next task would be to create an oxtail soup (local style) and also some desserts.
----------------------------------------------------------
On another note..i do miss my dear a lot; also i miss home a lot, i wish to go back home, working life is not all that exciting..and my time table is really restricted *sigh*...

Hope to see you soon Syg

0 comments: