CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 04, 2010

Part 2

I do not have much time to blog long here but i do wanna post this one thing up..or 2

I think the most beautiful and memorable thing that happened to me in 2009 wasn't the France trip or me graduating from Degree; rather it was one person that became a part of my life - Victoria-
How i got together with her is a rather interesting story to tell (i won't elaborate here), i do believe that it was really God that arranged and planned this from the very beginning, from how i met her to how we actually started to converse to us being together.

Dear, thank you for all the joy and excitement you brought into my life in 2009. I am really and truly thankful to God for you. I appreciate your understanding, concerns, cares, and love for me; you have become a huge part of my life. The support and encouragement you gave me when i was struggling through my studies and my duties has really open my eyes to see the mercies and grace of God.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Reasonably Less said...

Really nice page, I will be back to visit again!. Don’t forget to join RL JULY 2011 BLOG HOP we would love for you to link up

Reasonably Le$$

colehaan said...

Apart from sorting them out from styes, attributes,
Motorcycle Fairings materials and so on, there is one important clue for tracing them.
Asics Tiger That is, from the brand itself. However, it is always not easy neither. Not only there are more and more brands going into fashion, but also the intricated product names are too difficult to remember them. Thus, the category of brands was ominized here. But if you prefer to sort them out via brands, I'd like to recommend a valuable women high heel shoes website for you, that is LadyShoesMall.com, which is an exclusive women high heel shoes online store.
Beats By Dre