CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

0910 - part 1

Ah, 2009 is flying off soon. How Fast!! 2010 here I come!

But this is the time to reflect and look back on God's goodness and faithfulness throughout 2009 for me.

To begin with, I thank God for His grace and mercy, love and patience with me throughout the whole year, it is truly amazing to see how God has brought me through this year, showing His faithfulness towards me in spite my lack of faith and faithfulness towards Him; in the words of Dr Herbert "I am glad that our God is constant, and never changing.."

The start of 2009 was rather stressful and uncertain for me both in Trac MYF as well as my life, the uncertainty of how well i will be able to perform in the youth ministry and my final year of degree. But God was truly amazing and merciful, giving me the grace and strength (undeservingly) that i may be able to perform to my best. As a result i was able to juggle between my studies and the youth ministry (that i love so much).

I am really grateful for the team I have in TRAC MYF!! You guys are really a gift from God. I count it a blessing and honour to have known you all!

Chris: Thanks for all the fun and crazy ideas, the liveliness you bring into our undertakings. I do pray and hope that God will bring you to higher heights.

Ruth: We have been friends for so many years, i believe that you among all of my friends from the valley knows me best! Thank you for your leadership and support, you brought a great sense of maturity.

Sam: Ah miss Secretary (kick-ass), I am grateful to have you in this team. Having that organize and systematic skills in this chaotic committee. God knew we needed this; keep up your good work. Congrats on your promotion.

Fungster: Thank you for your enthusiasm and passion!! Your optimism gave a great boost to this committee.

Not forgetting...

Lawrence: Ah, you are one guy i really look up to. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the youth work!


The Worship Team
Every time i think and look back at this team, it always leaves a smile on my face and i can't help but praise God for what He has given. You guys have been awesome, for the past 4 years this team has seen many changes -people leaving and joining- God is Good..

Phoebe: You founded this team (thank you), my heart always rejoices every time i see you joining us for practices, you voice is just *priceless*. Keep using your voice to minister and bring glory to God

Aaron a.k.a Taliban: Bro, you have been a blessing and a big part of this band and my life. I have learned alot from you about life, love, and spiritual things. Thanks for the many advices, plus you brought some kick-ass guitar skills - I believe God brought you in even tho not fully methodist to a part of us..no coincidence!

Hans: Roxxor!! Bro, I am so glad that i got to know you 4 years ago, that "so so electric guitarist" Hahaha, i think you brought not only your wicked skills, but passion and leadership into this team. You have been a great friend as well.

Abishua: The ever emo bassist, I've always enjoyed jamming with you..stand beside you and i will have all the chics coming as well..-tumpang glamour- haha, I believe you have grown in maturity and spiritually as well. Thanks for your time and willingness in this band.

Lydia: You are a great great addition to the team, now the core keyboardist to the team. Thank you for your service and heart, tho we might not hear your keyboard when we "whack" but we know that without it, the music will sound empty. Thanks for your leadership and all those travelling.

Chris Sam: Ah, the hyper kid hahaha. You brought hyperness into this team, i love your drummer skills, and i KNOW God has helped you mature through these years and a person, a player, and a leader. Keep it up.

Radiance: You cost a bomb, but deals additional 60 Area Damange!! Hahaha.. I am always encourage when i hear you share what God has shown and reveal to you, your prayers and passion in worship and for the youth ministry. Thanks

Len: You are the eldest in this team, yet i've never viewed you as older but as the same as us (in a good way- respect). I've always appreciated your advices when it comes to music, and you servantheart.

Fungster: Welcome into the family, you are the newest addition. You're sax was an awesome addition into the team, really i never thought that it would sound so whole and surround. Looking forward to many more such times.

Timothy: Needless to say, you are the man!! without you, we will be....soft hahaha, thank you for your faithfulness to this team, and yes we consider a part of the family. I do hope that for now onwards, we can have you during our worship practices!

Guys and Gals, 5 years ago i wouldn't have dream or even thought that i would be back serving in leading worship, let alone with a core band. But i really really thank God for what happened 4 years ago in YouthQuake 2006!! Lets continue our service in Him and strive to make this team great for His glory.

--------------------------------

Part 2 coming up...

8 comments:

PerutBesi said...

*hugs* Read the post...*tears* I'm very thankful for u too, James :) We've grown much together!...in all aspects! I pray that the year ahead will be an even closer one with the Lord :) Keep your eyes on Jesus! *hugs*

Timothy Lewis said...

Yup. We learned a lot together. Really a lot.
Worship practice together??? Spare me from the wacha-ing, then can la... :-p

J-mes said...

Hey Ruth, yea we have indeed.."puts water in eyes" hahaha, i hope it would be for you too.

Tim, don't worry! The wacha-ing is only applicable to the 5 "Hans, Aaron, Abi, Fungster, and Charles...oh wait me too" 6 hahaha

burberry bags said...


Classic fashion chanel bags, latest burberry bags, warm winter ugg boots outlet.

Houston Texans said...

Best Louis Vuitton UK , authentic louis vuitton outlet at http://www.authenticlouisvuittonoutletmart.com/ , cheapest burberry outlet.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.winkeycodes.com]windows 7 professional product key[/url] The best prospects are minority golfers, who are taking up the game in larger numbers. [url=http://www.canadagooseonlineoutlet.ca]canada goose toronto factory[/url] Bfjytscbgtj [url=http://www.innoqua.com]michael kors handbags[/url] snsypjync
[url=http://www.cdrecimil.com]canada goose jackets sale[/url] veste moncler

Uggs Rea said...

welcome to our shop,Our shop sells a lot of brands.There have hollister co, ralph lauren outlet and UGG Outlet, Uggs Rea

Franklin Marshall Nederland,Franklin Marshall Outlet,Franklin Marshall Heren,Franklin Marshall Tassen,Franklin Marshall Vrouwen.
Franklin Marshall Sudaderas,Franklin Marshall Jackets,Franklin Marshall Falsas,El descuento más bajo, directos de fábrica, garantía de calidad !
Ugg Boots Sale, Ugg Boots UK,Ugg Sale,Ugg Outlet UK, up to 60% Off! Various types of boots, gloves, jackets, buy more discount more!
Ralph Lauren UK,Sales Ralph Lauren Polo, long sleeves, jackets, hoodies, hats, 100% quality guarantee, 60% discount !

Anonymous said...

I look at myself to become a quite sociable individual. [url=http://www.vanessabrunosacshop.com]vanessa bruno cuir[/url] What's There Not to Like? Lobbyists Pay Taxes Too, Sometimes. [url=http://www.wintercanadagoose.com]canada goose[/url] Xmyzdsefg
[url=http://www.mulberryinoutlet.co.uk]Mulberry Alexa[/url] Vupakxwiv [url=http://www.canadagooseparkaca.ca]canada goose canada[/url] sgjngtbjt