CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lord

How serious am i to God?

Have i done all that i can for Him? Heck, who am i that i could even do anything for Him that He can't do Himself?, Everything that i have, everything that could do; wasn't he the one who gave me and enable me to do? So, why do i think that i am capable of returning and thanking Him with my service and deeds...

If i could even begin to grasp His majesty and splendor, His might and power - He doesn't need my help to make the world go round. " What can we give, that He has not given? or what do we have that is not already His?"

But..yet, Regardless of my flaws and short-coming, He gave me the right to be His child, co-heir of Christ to the kingdom.. That is something that i could never come to fully understand, a God so holy and righteous, would entrust me flawed and unholy to be a steward of this Earth?

I have sinned, i have become independent from the Lord, i have slipped away, i have not been a good steward...Father i ask for your forgiveness. All this years i have come to learn about one important decision that i have to make everyday. That is to fully depend on YOU every single day.

Still there are days where i slowly slipped back into my own wavering confidence, my unstable self-hope, my withering strength..how FOOLISH..

Lord, vindicate me, search my heart- change my heart of stone for a heart of flesh, restore me God. Give me the strength and the faith to believe in You and Your promises.

All that has been entrusted to me, my studies, my life, my friends, the ministry that i am in..please Lord

Help me

5 comments:

Alison said...

I was going to click on the "I Like this" button, but that belongs to facebook :)

It made me reflect on myself. But don't worry, I bet God's faith on us is unwavering, unlike us...sigh..

hope u don't mind me commenting on your blog^^

J-mes said...

Hey alison, what a surprise!! Haha, i least expected u to drop by. But i'm glad thanks..

Yes u r free to comment anytime

Alison said...

well, to be honest, i didn't know you were a blogger-type either...XD

fyi, you're welcome to mine as well~

Timothy Lewis said...

cantik... betul betul cantik...

made me think for quite a bit.

J-mes said...

Hey!! Tim, thanks..

Good that it provokes your thinking