CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Finally, I manage to sit my butt down..get something done on this perishing blog.

Ah!! A lot have taken place since i last blogged, well i'm afraid i can't be blogging every single thing (not that i can remember ALL of them anyways)

So, i was back in Sitiawan last weekend (Easter weekend), and we celebrated my brother's birthday, youngest kid in the house..There look down, that's HIM beside my sister

Geez, to think he's only 15 years old..

So, instead of making all those lasagne, pasta, meat, poultry, short-crust pastry, bla blas...
I decided to try out Pizza. Yes people, this would be my first time trying out pizza as my menu, I've never in my life attempted to make my pizza from scratch (Even the dough) i made myself (Proud)!!!

I do not have names for the pizza i created, but it's like no other..the filling of the pizzas a monstrous! Made Baked Mushrooms, stuffed with herbs and its own flesh


Lets see, my pizza has...
Eggs, onions, basil, tomato base sauce, sausages, chinese sausage, mushrooms, Loads and loads of cheese.

Ah lastly, these (Bottom) are my precious precious products, products from France.

These 3 babies cost me a whopping 30Euros, that would be about 140+ Ringgit..hahaha

From left : Truffles in oil (truffle oil), Truffle infused salt, fluer de sel (french seasalt)

0 comments: