CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Up North - Back South

Just a realization before i continue, the realization is "lesser people reading my blog". I think.. Ha, though i believe there still are, its just that they don't leave no comments or drop a "hi" on me chat-box. Funny..

Anyways, i headed up North to Tapah on Monday till Wednesday. Purpose? Visiting the Jeremiah School students. It was good, took some pictures. I also had sometime to ponder on some of the issues and events that has taken place in my life. It was ironic though, the timing of me being there when the session on Sexuality & Holiness was also conducted on the second day of me being there.

Stuff like, man and woman's sexuality..BGR and so on, even when these things i've heard of many times (I'm sure all of us have heard of it alot), still to a certain extend it still speaks a clear lesson to me. I've been thinking a lot about my MWR (man/women relationship) ..but yea, its been a thought that i've been thinking of a long long long time.

Hitting wall after walls, ending up getting hurt over and over again..left with a void hope of things could have been and all..it has not been helpful, not even a bit for me since my last relationship. One can only begin to wonder, if it is still worth the hassle and trouble to continue trying...I still am

Here are some nice photo i took..and some favorite photos i like.

I like this fire, if you look carefully,it shows a wing(left)


This one was taken with the black and white feature on my new cam

Lol, this shirt belongs to Dudu..like wat it says

I like this..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the photos!
esp the pic of the fire with wings.
beautiful.
captured at the moment.
none identical. =)

J-mes said...

Hey Jennifer, wait ur jennifer chen? Hahah, thanks for the comment..appreciate it..yes the wing of fire looks awesome..weee

Anonymous said...

yup..chen. =)