CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

F100

Ah...finally i got my very own digital Camera today, the last i remember me holding my own cam was when i was about 12 years old and that is like 10years..Lol

I got myself a FujiFilm F100FD finepix, its a small compact mobile camera, something that i would like now because i don't fancy large bulky DSLR like some people(s) i know haha..Well at least this would serve me well for now, who knows maybe i would be drawn into the world of photography someday, but for now, i am still very much in the world of FOOD.

Met up with Shu Ern today at 1U, its good to see you again..

2 comments:

Tiffanie Tan said...

F100. I always wanted it. Am saving up for a DSLR and a compact digicamera like F100. 2 cameras I want now.......

Kevin Jones said...

F100. I always wanted it. Am saving up for a DSLR and a compact digicamera like F100. 2 cameras I want now.......