CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Its been long...50th nationhood

Apologize for the long hault! I've been really busy and all, and i couldn't find a theme that i felt was worth jotting down.

I ask that you take a minute or 2 to read this

2 more days and Malaysia will be celebrating its 50th year of independance. I'm glad, i'm happy to be a Malaysian. I thank God for this, and its an added bonus to be a Christian here! But, looking back at this 50 years of development and struggle to rise up as one of the most respected country, one tends to reflect that the loop side of what the country is going through.

Many things in the past happened that does no pride to the country (Things of which i cannot mention here) But tiday, there are still incidents that has taken place that saddens my heart and hurts the image of the country, look into the news paper and you will know what i mean, : murders, rapes, robbery, wrong teachings, corruptions, unsound politics..these are just the tip of the ice-berk.

In today's paper, or rather yesterday's..there was a report in rumours of racial riots..its alarming, tho the PM has stated that it is not true, honestly looking at the title and reading the article really sends a cold shiver up my spine. Would we want another incident like tahat of May 13? Only a fool would do that!

For the past 17 days, the church has been coming togather every morning, to pray for a renewal of the nation, praying that corruption would stop. I know, some may say :" corruption is an unevitable thing it can't be avoided" well i think that is just bullshit, if people would just stop being greedy, then this Nation would have been a awesome leading nation.

Yet having said that, i strongly believe that God is still in control, and He is beginning to work something for this nation. He will only bring it to progression if His people, who are called by His name, would humble themself and seek His face.

My cry to God, is this:

Verse 1:
I've been running
Trying to be one who sees
I've been working this salvation
Out on my knees
There is nothing better than knowing
We are redeemed
Verse 2:
I'm believing
Trusting in creative hands
I am praying for our world
To bow to Your plan
And this one thought is unmistakable
To take up my cross
And follow You Lord
Chorus:
When You standThe tall trees and mountains bow
When You speakThe fiercest of oceans is still
And I see the sinner seek devotion
The lost become chosen
And I fall to my knees
Verse 3:
I'm forgiven
By a Saviour who did not deserve death
He was blameless
I was lost in shamefullnes
I'm delivered but it doesn't see right
Unless I keep my eyes focussed
On the Saviour who gave his life
Verse 4:
In the middle
Of a world that denies it believes
It is breaking apart at the very seams
There is one thing to be alive for
To take up my cross
And follow You Lord
Bridge:
I will take up my cross
And follow Lord where You lead me
I will take up my cross
nd follow wherever You go

* I might well be putting my arse on the line with this.

The good new of Christ, the Gospel of His Kingdom is for all, yes everyone in regardless of what race and religion you're in now. For Christianity is NOT a religion as many has viewed it, or as the world has generalised it. But rather Christianity is a relationship, a relationship between God and man build by the foundation of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Offering eternal life, a place in heaven. This salvation and redemption can NEVER be earned by good works, but by the sacrificial love of Christ, His blood on the cross. There is hope, forgiveness, unconditional love, peace and mercy in Christ. How then can we have this eternal life if we can't earn it? Simple, just by asking Jesus into your life as your Lord and only Savior. Believing that He paid for all our sins on calvary.


A call to all Christians to pray..




0 comments: